2000-register

Hi folks!

To: 2000-register@autox.team.net
Subject: Hi folks!
From: Mike Sharp <msharp@cynapps.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 1999 12:15:23 -0700
Hi!,

Just thought I'd drop you all a short note and say "Hi!".

A few weeks ago a '67 MK1 2000 followed me home and
the wife decided it was hers.  Since this seems to be keeping
her away from my '66 GT6 restoration receipts (grin) I
can only continue to encourage this!   8-)

Her 2000 was abandon for a while and some s.o.b. has
made off with a few parts.  If any of you can tell me what
a dealer installed A/C should look like please let me know.
Yes, this car did come with A/C from the dealer -- I've got
the dealer's window sticker to prove it.

Current plans are to take the car to pieces in the next month
or so and send it off to the body shop for a complete redo while
I rebuild the mechanicals.  We're shooting for VTR '00.  Yes,
an agressive schedule, but not seemingly impossible at the moment.

Also, I'm looking for the usual unobtainable parts.  Trim
rings, horn ring, clear lenses for the front marker lights, etc.  If any

of you have a huge parts inventory you'd like to deplete,
please let me know.

If you're in the SF bay area, give or take a little,
send me some email...

    --Mike